Tibia & Femur Locking Nail System, Basic Instrument Set, Tibial & Femoral Nails, Locking Screws.
Locking nails are implants that offer the possibility of transverse locking in two planes (frontal plane, sagittal plane).
These are used in intramedullary osteosynthesis for the therapy of fractures of long tubular bones.
- Proximal fractures
- Shaft fractures
- Distal shaft fractures
- Reamed and unreamed insertion
- Rotational stability
- Proximal angular stability
- Intra- and postoperative safety insertion
- High quality anatomical nail configuration
- High efficiency in fracture treatment
Tibia and Femur, Bone Nail, Bone Nails. Basic Instruments, Targeting Device, Steel and Titanium, Titanium, Locking Screws. Anterograde
Indication, Retrograde Indication. Tibial and Femoral Nails, Target device, self-tapping, Locking screw, Locking screws.
D-78573 Wurmlingen Germany